To get ready for the beloved summer season, we’ve been prepping our legs, learning new ‘dos and planning our outfits for our next vacay. While we still have some time left before summer officially begins (Can I get a what, what?), now is a great time to get even more inspiration for those sun-filled days on the beach. Check out how these 12 bloggers dress for beach success.
1. Lace Lace Baby: Who knew long sleeves and lace could look so good together, especially on the beach! Take a stroll with an all-white ensemble like this one on your next beach vacation.
2. Warm Shoulders: Who needs friends when you have a flock of your own? We can’t get enough of how amazing Kelly looks in her high-waisted bikini from Rue107. And with a little bit of arm candy and hoop earrings to finish the look, this girl is FAB-U-LOUS.
3. Romp It White: Helena understands that less is more when you are going to the beach. This white romper is a perfect one-piece wonder to help you get up and out the door quickly. Why waste time when you needed a piña colada in your hands like two hours ago?
4. Beach Sweater: We would be dancing in the sand too if we were wearing this outfit. If you are looking for the ultimate beach gear, go no further than Tommy Bahama.
5. The Blue-muda Triangl Bikini: If you haven’t noticed, this bathing suit company has been all over the web — and we are equally smitten. To get that ocean vibe, Sarah is sporting a triangle-shaped bikini top with a similar blue color for the bottoms.
6. All-Black Everything: Not only does black look good against the sandy white beaches and crystal blue waters, but it also looks good on its own without any accessories. Keep it simple. Keep it chic. Keep it black.
7. Monochromatic Magic: Calla always knows how to put an outfit together, and her bathing-suit game is no different. This Express womens bathing suits with zig-zag print is classically chic and would look great accessorized with a Panama hat and sunglasses.
8. Beach Bum: Jules is always wearing the latest trends. We love how she paired her feminine ruffled bathing suit with cool mirrored sunglasses. And if you want to cover your bum up, just bring a men’s shirt to the beach and wrap it around your waist. You think of everything, Jules.
9. String It Along: The traditional string bikini is always a safe go-to piece. But add a cool, fresh print and you’ve just elevated it to whole other level, girl.
10. Pattern Play: Let your bathing suit be the focal point in your beach outfit. While this one-piece suit is definitely a crowd-pleaser, let the other elements of your outfit tone it down by adding a neutral cover-up and a cute-yet-simple sun hat.
11. Large Print Crush: The cheap one piece swimsuits from onia.com is definitely back in style. This lovely number is a great example of how a large print can look stylish without being too plain. Who knew one banana leaf could look so good on its own?
12. Sun Stunner: If you are looking for something a little more sultry to add to your vacation, say hello to this suit. With the petite gold detailing and keyhole halter, this bathing suit is screaming for attention. Pair it with a bold red lip and a sheer cover-up for extra wow factor.