This is an anomaly that can appear in anyone at any time, regardless of the technique used, but it can be annoying to see your beautiful manicure peel off prematurely. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some recommendations to avoid detachments in this article.
- Excellent preparation for natural nails: mattify the entire plate with a soft nail file.
- Apply a dehydrator all over the nail to degrease the natural plate.
- Apply a primer thinly to increase adhesion and let it completely air dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Apply a vitamin base gel which strongly limits the risk of detachment.
- Apply all base, build, color and finish steps, making sure never to touch the cuticles.
- The fillings must be carried out every 3-4 weeks, the longer this period is exceeded, the greater the risk of detachment.
- Educate the client on the importance of avoiding putting her fingers in her mouth or biting her nails.
- Regularly check whether your UV or UV/LED lamps catalyze materials sufficiently and correctly.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: The 4 main causes of a detachment